2016 Conference Sponsorships
Platinum Level Sponsors
Gold Level Sponsors
- The Emerald City Chapter will host an educational session about "Implementation of a Good Laboratory Practices Quality and Sustainability Programs" on June 7 at Battelle Seattle Research Center.
- The Windy City Chapter will host a Meet the Board mixer and laboratory tour on June 9 at the Roosevelt University's Congress Lounge.
- The Colorado Chapter is offering professionals in its region the opportunity for a scholarship to cover attendance costs for the 2016 I2SL Annual Conference. See if you qualify.
- Learn how the University of Pennsylvania's recent laboratory upgrade is saving more than $1.8 million annually by attending the New England Chapter event on June 16 at Lab Central in North Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- The Singapore Chapter will host a Laboratory Ventilation Savings Analysis training on July 26 at the SEAS Training Center in Singapore.
- Calling all scientists! I2SL Partner, My Green Lab, is leading the effort to bring ENERGY STAR® ratings to new ultra-low temperature freezers. Take a brief survey to tell us what freezers you use in your laboratories.
- Register for the "Federal Thought Leaders Roundtable"
webcast taking place June 2 at 1:30 p.m. Eastern. The roundtable will be facilitated by Federal Energy Management Program Director Timothy Unruh and feature a discussion among senior agency officials on cutting-edge topics related to Federal sustainability goals, policy, and initiatives.
- Check out the article "Adding Efficiency to General Lab Equipment" published in the April 2016 issue of Science magazine. In addition to emphasizing the importance of energy-efficient lab equipment, the article also features I2SL resources and 2016 I2SL Annual Conference participants including My Green Lab, Labconco, and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
- Build your laboratory and other high-tech facility expertise with resources on the Laboratory Basics page.
- Find out about new job opportunities.
Get Involved With I2SL
Join the more than 475 participants on I2SL's LinkedIn Group to get regular updates on the I2SL Annual Conference, Chapter activities, and industry information. You can also use I2SL's Online Community to promote your own events and high-tech laboratory news.