- Submit a Go Beyond Award nomination by Friday, July 1, and help recognize an individual, product, or project for excellence in sustainability.
- Are you working on a laboratory construction or renovation project? Learn more about the project team registration discount to attend the 2016 I2SL Annual Conference.
- Conference registration is now open. Register by Friday, July 22, to save $100!
- Check out the conference agenda.
- The Technology and Services Fair is three-quarters full. Sign up to exhibit today while space is still available.
- Book your hotel room and take advantage of lower rates.
- Conference sponsorship opportunities start at just $500 and even include the opportunity to sponsor the Technology and Services Fair Evening Reception.
- The Singapore Chapter will host a Laboratory Ventilation Savings Analysis training on July 26 at the SEAS Training Center in Singapore.
- Join the I2SL Windy City Chapter for Operating a Smarter, Safer Lab on August 9. During this full-day seminar attendees will learn how to emulate the success of the University of California at Irvine's Smart Labs Initiative, which has been highly influential in encouraging greener operations in all types of laboratories. Attendees will also learn how to manage risk and maintain high-performance laboratory fume hoods and ventilation systems. The seminar will be worth six continuing education credits. Learn more.
- Calling all scientists! I2SL Partner, My Green Lab, is leading the effort to bring ENERGY STAR® ratings to new ultra-low temperature freezers. Take a brief survey to tell us what freezers you use in your laboratories.
- Get I2SL's most recent Sustainability Scoop: Make Your Labs in Hot and Humid Climates Sustainable.
- The Elsevier Foundation Green and Sustainable Chemistry Challenge is now accepting nominations for individuals and organizations with projects that use green and sustainable chemistry solutions to tackle some of the developing world's greatest sustainability challenges whether in water, sanitation or energy. Learn more about the challenge and how to submit by the September 15 deadline.
- Check out the article "Adding Efficiency to General Lab Equipment" published in the April 2016 issue of Science magazine. In addition to emphasizing the importance of energy-efficient lab equipment, the article also features I2SL resources and 2016 I2SL Annual Conference participants including My Green Lab, Labconco, and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
- Build your laboratory and other high-tech facility expertise with resources on the Laboratory Basics page.
- Find out about new job opportunities.
Get Involved With I2SL
- I2SL's LinkedIn Group to get regular updates on the I2SL Annual Conference, Chapter activities, and industry information. You can also use I2SL's Online Community to promote your own events and high-tech laboratory news.