Panel Discussion: DOZN/Green Chemistry and the Future for Sustainable Labs
April 21, 2021
1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. Eastern
Join the International Institute for Sustainable Laboratories (I2SL), in partnership with Beyond Benign and My Green Lab, for a free, 90-minute webinar. Panelists will discuss the growth in green chemistry and the potential value of the DOZN Quantitative Green Chemistry Evaluator—created by MilliporeSigma—in planning, designing, constructing, and operating energy-efficient and sustainable labs.
Register for the webinar here. The webinar is free and open to all.
During the panel discussion, you’ll hear from the following industry professionals and lab users:
- Moderator, Lynne Cooper, Facility Logix
- Dr. Ettigounder Ponnusamy, MilliporeSigma
- Glenn Friedman, Taylor Engineering
- Dr. Natalie O’Neil, Beyond Benign
- Dr. Evelina Colacino, University of Montpellier, France
- Quentin Gilly, Sustainability Manager, Harvard University
- James Connelly, My Green Lab