Become an I2SL Member!
Join or Renew Today
Join I2SL in Making the World's High-Tech Facilities Sustainable
Become an I2SL Member to be on the front lines of advancing sustainable laboratories globally. I2SL Members receive conference discounts, free training webinars, and opportunities to participate in I2SL resource development, among many other benefits. View a full list of member benefits and learn how you can join hundreds of industry professionals by becoming an I2SL Member today.
I2SL now offers institutional memberships to government agencies, nonprofits, and academic institutions* that own and operate laboratories. Join for one reasonable price and enjoy all the benefits of individual membership for every employee at your organization! Sign up for membership or email I2SL if you have any questions about the eligibility or benefits of group membership.
*Group memberships for academic institutions are offered by campus.
Download a printable fact sheet to learn more about and promote I2SL Membership.
View our current list of I2SL Members.
I2SL membership is valid starting on the date the membership form and payment of dues are received through the expiration date provided on the confirmation email. When renewing early, membership is valid for one year (or three years if this option is selected) from the expiration date. Dues are non-refundable and non-transferable.
|Membership Type||Membership Length||Fee||Early Renewal|
|Full-Time Student||1 Year||$25||$20|
For academic, government, and nonprofit institutions only
The following benefits are available to all I2SL Members:
- Free access to all of I2SL's High-Tech Talks Webinars and the Annual Conference Presentations Archive.
- Up to a $200 discount on I2SL Annual Conference registration fee.
- Reduced or complimentary registration fee for some I2SL Chapter events.**
- Invitation to identify, lead, and participate in various I2SL Working Groups and their committees and to develop training, guidance, best practices, case studies, and research initiatives.
- Access to a unique electronic I2SL Member logo.
- Membership identification at the I2SL Annual Conference.
- Recognition as part of I2SL's Global Community, with your name and organization listed on I2SL's website.
- Consideration as one of I2SL's technical experts, to be contacted when I2SL is asked to offer a workshop or provide technical assistance.
- Membership discount on future I2SL publications.
- Accurately represent I2SL by following the organization's branding and marketing guidance and employing its mission statement.
- Pay annual membership dues as defined by I2SL.
- Actively contribute to and promote the I2SL Annual Conferences, working groups and their committees, workshops and webinars, and other I2SL activities.
Note: By providing an email address, I2SL Members agree to receive email correspondence regarding their membership and I2SL activities. I2SL does not sell its membership list.
* I2SL reserves the right to change member benefits at any time. If I2SL changes member benefits, it will notify members in advance of the benefit change(s). All activities will be undertaken at I2SL's discretion.
** Chapter event registration fees and discounts are decided by each I2SL Chapter and may or may not include I2SL Member discounts.
Opportunities to Get Involved
I2SL offers a number of ways for organizations to become involved in the work I2SL is doing throughout the laboratory community.