- Conference Registration Fees
- What's Included With Your Conference Registration
- 2021 Pre-Conference Workshop Rates
- How to Register Using a Discounted Rate
- Technology and Services Fair Admission
- Cancellation Policy
- COVID-19 and Attendee Safety
|I2SL Member||Conference + Membership||Non-Member|
August 21 through September 24
September 25 through September 29
Maximum Two per Presentation
Two Free and One Discounted Rate per Booth
| University, Nonprofit**, and U.S. Federal Employees
**Organization has nonprofit tax status
Five or more from the same organization (per person)
|Full-Time Student (ID)
*Each booth is entitled to two free registrations and one discounted exhibitor registration. Additional exhibitor registrations are at the applicable member or non-member rate. Only exhibitor registrations at the general conference rate are eligible for the member discount.
(All registrations except One-Day registrations and Technology and Services Fair-only admission)
- Light breakfast and morning and afternoon refreshments each day of the event.
- Lunch on Monday and Tuesday.
- Admission to all conference sessions, including the Opening Plenary Session and technical sessions.
- Admission to the Technology and Services Fair and Evening Reception in the exhibit hall.
One-day registrants are entitled to the general registration benefits listed above, but only those that apply to the day for which they've registered.
Please contact I2SL for one-day registration instructions.
What's Not Included With Your Basic Conference Registration
- Travel and hotel accommodations
- Meals (other than those specified above)
- Pre-conference training sessions
- Optional evening tours (Tuesday, September 28): $85
|Full-Day Training||Half-Day Training|
|I2SL Member||Non-Member||I2SL Member||Non-Member|
Speakers will receive registration instructions in their abstract acceptance email.
Exhibitors will receive instructions for registering their booth staff.
I2SL Members will enter their member number during the registration process. I2SL Group Members will enter their organization’s username and password. If you aren't a member yet or need to renew a membership, take advantage of the discounted rate of $125 during conference registration—a $60 savings off the regular price!
Admission to the Technology and Services Fair is free* and includes access to the exhibit hall during the following times:
- 7:30 a.m. – 7 p.m. on Monday, September 27
- 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Tuesday, September 28
- 7:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. on Wednesday, September 29
*Does not include refreshments or lunch served in the exhibit hall.
You may transfer your registration to another person at any time before the conference by notifying I2SL.
Alternatively, you may request a conference registration fee refund through Friday, September 10, 2021. If you cancel your registration after this date, you must either transfer your registration to another person or forfeit your registration fee.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends that people get fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and I2SL supports CDC’s position with regards to conference attendees. While exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present, per the CDC, vaccines are safe and highly effective at protecting people from the severe effects of COVID-19, and getting fully vaccinated may help protect people around you. The CDC recommends preventive measures for unvaccinated individuals; thus I2SL encourages conference attendees to follow all relevant CDC guidance with regards to COVID-19. For more information, see www.cdc.gov.
I2SL is following the most up-to-date event guidance provided by the CDC and is working with the Marriott to ensure a clean and safe environment for all attendees throughout the conference. You can learn more about the Marriott’s commitment to keeping guests safe on their website. Per the current executive order issued by the mayor of the City of Atlanta, masks are required in all indoor spaces regardless of vaccination status.
Back to the 2021 I2SL Annual Conference