Laboratory Energy Optimization in Singapore
Vincent Meyer, Siemens
Vincent representing the Society of Sustainable Laboratory from Singapore proposes to present 2 main sections introducing:
- The first governmental certification dedicated to Laboratories existing in the world, BCA Green Mark for Laboratories in Singapore. During this section we will be sharing the key elements of the program within the 5 categories Sustainable Design, Laboratory Energy Performance, Resource Stewardship, Smart and Healthy Laboratory and Advanced Green Efforts. We shall conclude this part with case studies of Platinum labs as well as Gold labs.
- In the 2nd section, we will share the key happening of the region with the official implementation of the risk based approach leading to energy optimization in laboratories. We will then conclude with the mass implementation of auto-sash closure @ the campus of the Technology University of Singapore with results and savings.
- Know about the standards for energy conservation
- Know key design measures for energy efficient laboratory
- Know about good practices for energy conservation in labs
- know about saving for the implementation of energy conservation measures
Vincent Meyer has more than 10 years of experience in the life science, research and development laboratory, critical environment, and pharmaceutical /biotechnology industries. He currently serves as Head Life Science Market Solutions at Siemens Building Technologies for the region Asia Pacific and Middle East. Under his leadership a team of domain knowledge specialists and engineers provide reliable strategies and solutions.
Note: I2SL did not edit or revise abstract or biography text. Abstracts and biographies are displayed as submitted by the author(s).