- Check out the conference overview.
- The Technology and Services Fair is more than two-thirds full. Sign up to exhibit today while space is still available.
- Book your hotel room and take advantage of lower rates.
- Start promoting your participation in the conference.
- Conference sponsorship opportunities start at just $500 and even include the opportunity to sponsor the Technology and Services Fair Evening Reception.
- The Colorado Chapter is offering professionals in its region the opportunity for a scholarship to cover attendance costs for the 2016 I2SL Annual Conference. See if you qualify.
- The North Carolina-Triangle Chapter will hold their May meeting on May 10 at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
- Welcome the new I2SL Philadelphia Chapter!
- Save the Date for the University Alliance Working Group's Greening Grant Work Session, taking place May 10, 2016, in Washington, DC. Learn more.
- Calling all scientists! I2SL Partner, My Green Lab, is leading the effort to bring ENERGY STAR® ratings to new ultra-low temperature freezers. Take a brief survey to tell us what freezers you use in your laboratories.
- Build your laboratory and other high-tech facility expertise with resources on the Laboratory Basics page.
- Find out about new job opportunities.
Get Involved With I2SL
- Join the more than 450 participants on I2SL's LinkedIn Group.