Pre-conference registration will open in May 2017.
- Conference Registration Fees
- Technology and Services Fair Admission
- What's Included With Your Conference Registration
- What's Not Included With Your Conference Registration
- Cancellation Policy
I2SL Members receive a $100 discount off their conference registration. This discount is not applicable to One-Day registrations or the discounted Exhibitor registrations. Full-time student members receive a $25 discount.
Attendees who become a member during the conference registration process will also receive $100 off their conference registration.
Note: All costs are in U.S. dollars.
On or before August 11
Between August 12–October 6
(Two per presentation)
On or before August 11
One per booth*
|U.S. Federal Employee, University Employee, Nonprofit (organization has nonprofit tax status)||$900||$800|
10 or more people from the same company (Note: Fee is per person)
10 or more people from the same organization (Note: Fee is per person)
With valid student ID
* Additional exhibitor registrations are at the prevailing rate. Only exhibitor registrations at the prevailing rate are eligible for the member discount.
Speakers will receive registration instructions in their abstract acceptance email.
Exhibitors will receive instructions after registration opens in May 2017.
I2SL Members will enter their member number during the registration process.
Contact I2SL for information on how to register a group.
Admission to the Technology and Services Fair is free* and includes access to the exhibit hall during the following times:
- 5:30 p.m.–7:30 p.m. on Monday, October 16
- 7:30 a.m.–5 p.m. on Tuesday, October 17
- 7:30 a.m.–12 p.m. on Wednesday, October 18
*Does not include refreshments or lunch served in the exhibit hall.
(All registrations except One-Day registrations and Technology and Services Fair-only admission)
- Light breakfast, lunch, and morning and afternoon refreshments each day of the event.
- Admission to all conference sessions, including the Opening Plenary Session and technical sessions.
- Admission to the Technology and Services Fair and Evening Reception in the exhibit hall.
- Admission to the Closing Reception.
One-day registrants are entitled to the general registration benefits listed above, but only those that apply to the day for which they've registered.
Please contact I2SL for one-day registration instructions.
- Travel and hotel accommodations
- Meals (other than those specified above)
- Pre-conference training sessions
- Offsite tours
- You may transfer your registration to another person at any time before the conference by notifying I2SL.
- Alternatively, you may request a conference registration fee refund through Friday, September 22, 2017. If you cancel your registration after this date, you must either transfer your registration to another person or forfeit your registration fee.
Back to the 2017 I2SL Annual Conference