2017 Hotel Information
Boston Marriott Copley Place
110 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02116
You can also call 877.901.2079 to make your reservations. Mention I2SL Conference to receive the correct rate.
A block of rooms is reserved at the Boston Marriott Copley Place for conference attendees from Saturday, October 14, 2017, through Wednesday, October 18, 2017:
- Block rate: $309 per night.
- Prevailing per diem rate: currently $296 per night.
- Rates are effective three days before and after the conference (based on availability) and are subject to state and local taxes.
- Check-in time is 4 p.m.; check-out time is 12 p.m.
The deadline to book a room in the block is Monday, September 25, 2017, at 5 p.m. Eastern Time.
Conference attendees in the room block will receive complimentary in-suite Internet access.
Reservations cancelled within 24 hours of arrival will be charged one night's room and tax. This includes no-shows. Checking out prior to the confirmed check-out date will result in a $75 early departure fee.
Marriott Sustainability Initiatives
- Replaced light bulbs with energy-efficient bulbs
- Replaced domestic water pumps with lower HP models
- Installed low-flow showerheads and toilets
- Introduced water/energy saving linen and towel program
- Converted to single stream dumpster to aid hotel-wide paper, cardboard, plastic, glass and metal recycling
- Reclaim and recycle paints, oils, refrigerants, batteries & pallets
- Composting food waste from kitchen through outside service
- Established internal Green Team and Energy Conservation Committee
- Provide weekly Green Meeting and energy conservation tips to associates
- Converted to variable Speed Drives on the hotels HVAC system
- Updated computerized energy management system
- Located (1) block from Boston public transportation
- Created secure parking area for associate bicycles
- Motion sensor and timed light switches in all storage rooms
- Sensors and water conserving faucets in all public restrooms
- Southern Aluminum recycled/recyclable linenless tables
- Outsourced laundry operations to environmentally friendly and energy efficient vendor
- Buy only environmentally friendly cleaning supplies in bulk
- Partnering with area hotels to utilize only green vendors/practices
- Starbucks uses recyclable cups from post consumer paper
- Implemented guest room and meeting room recycling process & have public space recycling bins
- Member of Clean the World
Learn about Marriott’s green programs by visiting marriott.com/environment.
Dining and Shopping Options
There are many dining and upscale shopping options in and around the Boston Marriott Copley Place Hotel and in either of the connected Copley Place Mall or Prudential Center so you will be sure to find something to enjoy!
Back to the 2017 I2SL Annual Conference